Welcome to Saunders Massage Therapy. For over 20 years I have specialized in treatment oriented massage for chronic pain conditions and stress management. And, I provide injury rehabilitation for auto and sports injuries. My certification in pre-natal massage helps me support women throughout their pregnancy and during newborn care. I look forward to seeing you soon! — Nancy Saunders, C.M.T.
Gardening is a great form of exercise. It can introduce you to muscles you never knew you had. Some suggestions on how to garden without hurting yourself:
- Warm up before you garden with a 10-minute walk.
- Use correct posture/form and take frequent stretching breaks.
- When possible, try to sit on a garden stool.
- Keep your abdominal muscles taut and knees bent and flexible.
- Lift with your legs (never your back).
- Don’t twist your back while digging.
- Breathe regularly. Exhale when you lift, and inhale as you lower a heavy load.
Ready for a massage?! Call 303.733.4466 for an appointment.
Gift Cards Available in the Office or Online